Auto Infrared IC Heater Reflow Oven T962 Features
● Self-contained Micro-Processor controlled IC Heater and solder rework station.
● Uses up to 800 watts of energy efficient Infrared heating and air circulation to re-flow solder in a large 180×235mm area.
● Memory eight kinds of temperature parameter waves can be provided as choice, and establish to move heating and cool off function compulsory.
● Adoption fast infrared radiation and circulation the wind for heat makes the temperature very accurate and even.
● Thermal cycle accuracy is maintained by closed loop micro-computer control with infrared heaters, thermocouple and circulating air.
● Automatically by micro-computer control. The entire soldering process is completes automatically from Preheat, Soak and Reflow through cool- down.
● Pre-set heating modes are selected by user interaction with thermal cycle progress observed on LCD display.
● Complete visual operation by the high quality LCD screen. Soldering cycles are keypad selected and progress displayed on the T962 LCD.
● Can be used for the glue solidifying, circuit board thermal aging, PCB maintenance, etc;
● Can solder single and double PCB panels with all kinds of encapsulation form such as CHIP, SOP, PLCC, QFP, BGA, etc
● A single windowed drawer holds assemblies within the heating chamber.
● Equiped with exhaust fan to satisfy the need of the soldering.
● Economical rework solution from single runs to on-demand small batch production.
● High-frequency design is ergonomic, practical and easily operated.
● 2-year warranty