The main model of the CIF by Exmore range is the vapor phase VS-500.IV.
The concept of the machine allows to solder even the most complex cards of a format of 500 x 500 x 60 mm while
ensuring optimal quality thanks to,
• The inert atmosphere resulting from the fluid (medium) used
• An incomparable temperature delta across the entire component
• No possible handling error during the cycle
The main applications relate to lead and lead-free soldering, conductive adhesives and repair.
The concept of the vapor phase CIF by Exmore allows today,
• Reducing fluid consumption (medium) using a unique vapor recovery system; this greatly reduces production costs
• Quick return on investment and high capacity for mixed productions
• Inert atmosphere without the use of nitrogen gas
• Compensation for pressure fluctuations in the tank
• Temperature delta incomparable to other technologies throughout the working area
• Reduced energy consumption
• Possibility of soldering large format 500 x 500 x 60 mm cards in a small footprint
• Compatible for repair